Michigan’s Top Ten Players
With the bye week thought we would have some fun. Give your list of 10 top players.
1a. Shea Patterson: Quarterback is the most important position. And his play has been key to the season.
1b. Chase Winovich: Best player on defense, period!
2. Devin Bush: Michigan had some alignment issues early, he has done excellent job of cleaning them up.
3. Karan Higdon: Would of been 1 or 2 early. Injuries and emergence of others has dropped him.
4. Will Hart and Jake Moody: Going to list them together. They have been outstanding!
5. Lavert Hill: Has been excellent.
6a and 6b. DPJ and Nico Collins: Have combined to Michigan a potent combination. Beauty is they have different strengths.
7. Josh Metelleus: Slow start, has developed into a top notch safety.
8. Ben Mason: Blocker and short yardage Sherman tank.
9. Rashan Gary: Would of been top five early, injuries have lowered him (IMO).
10. Sean McKeon: Was tough on him early. His blocking has been huge, especially when pulling.
Most Improved: Offensive line — None have reached top 10 yet, but as a group their improvement has been as key as anything to teams two huge wins.
Come to the GBMW Message Board and give us your thoughts!