Issues, Areas That Need To Improve
Not saying these are the only ones. But (IMO) these are the ones Michigan needs to address to make the Playoffs.
1. Get Quinn Nordin fixed. This will bite Michigan in the @SS at some point if not fixed.
2. Fix Red-zone offense. Michigan has settled for Field Goals too many times. Not finishing keeps teams in the game.
3. Penalties were better vs. Michigan State, but Michigan has almost 600 yards in penalties for the season. Far too many!
4. Michigan offense needs to get off to faster starts. Letting opponents hang around is a recipe for a big upset.
5. Hate to be critical of defense, they have been excellent. But Michigan has only caused 9 turnovers this season. For an aggressive defense would like to see more.
Come to the GBMW Message Board and give us your thoughts!