1. 10-1 is great, but to be a truly successful season Michigan needs to beat Ohio State.
2. Let’s start by talking about some interesting coaching decisions.
3. Did not get why Indiana fair caught every kick-off. There were yards to be gained and they did not even try.
4. Also not sure why Indiana stopped running those crossing routes for large parts of the game.
5. I did not get Indiana running option on 3rd and 1. They had very successful with the inside zone scheme.
6. Convinced Michigan was actually playing kick field goals. You don’t sequence plays they did on a consistent basis for any other reason.
7. And the decision to change kickers was a game changer.
8. Wish I could sit in the defensive staff meetings. Want to know what they saw they made them defend from hash out and not between the hashes.
9. And more importantly, why they never changed from the strategy when Indiana hurt them there.
10. I motion that Evans never carry the ball in the red zone again. Too tentative.
11. Why Michigan ran Evans on second down in last series before half is a head scratcher. Forced Michigan to burn last timeout and cost them three points.
12. Not sure on last play if Sean McKeon cut route short or it was just a bad design and call.
13. With no timeouts you have go into the end zone.
14. Nice gameplan attacking Indiana into boundary with stretch play. They were definitely playing a field defense.
15. Shea was off a bit in first half.
16. Not sure why he was not putting air under those fades.
17. Two tight end drops cost Michigan six points in the first half.
18. Yes it was a SH*TTY pass from Patterson, but Gentry still needs to catch the ball.
19. Any one else wonder if the back judge was being paid by the flag.
20. Pass protection keeps getting better and better. Only one gaffe.
21. If Michigan is going to beat Ohio State, run defense has to stiffen up.
22. Especially vs. the cut back.
23. Will be interesting to see if Urban Meyer goes away and tendency and runs Haskins more, or if he see more of Tate.
24. Running quarterbacks have been a thorn in Michigan’s side all season.
25. Still a bit nervous about Ohio State slots manned up against Michigan safeties and outside linebackers.
26. I shook my head when a saw Noah Furbush playing in space vs. an Indiana slot. Shades of Chris Graham.
27. Rashan Gary had to be a force this week. Especially if Chase Winovich does not play.
28. Was surprised empty gave Michigan so many problems.
29. Will be interesting to see how much Michigan runs Shea Patterson. Sure seemed like they picked their spots with him vs. Indiana.
30. Michigan will need to convert in red zone this week. Kicking field goals and letting Ohio State hang around is a recipe for another loss.
31. Hopefully we don’t let this happen and have reruns of 16 and 17 games.
32. Go Blue and its time for “The Game”!