1. Okay be honest, who else was bored watching this game.
2. Neither team executed well or was sharp.
3. Michigan played extremely guarded.
4. And Maryland was shortening game down 31 points in the 4th.
5. I was surprised staff had majority of starters in game with 4 minutes left and up 31 points.
6. Any one else pleasantly was Michigan ran to the ball and snapped quickly on 4th and short.
7. Equally happy when Michigan went for score with 28 seconds left in half.
8. Michigan needs to recruit best kicker available.
9. Missing a field goal is going to cost Michigan yet.
10. Game did point out importance of special teams.
11. Offense was hurt because Shea Patterson was not super sharp.
12. Give Devin Gil a helmet decal for two outstanding special teams play.
13. Blocking on Giles Jackson’s return was outstanding.
14. When Michigan plays MSU and OSU they have to stretch the field better than yesterday and force both defenses to defend entire field.
15. I think I jinxed Big Mike Onwenu , he was not nearly as effective this week.
16. Michigan Tight Ends did nice job pulling leading and kicking out.
17. Online blocking was again an issue.
18. Multiple times Patterson misread numbers and threw screen to overloaded side.
19. Aidan Hutchinson and Josh Uche are turning into phenom book end pass rushers.
20. Uche lined up in wide 9-tech is super fun to watch.
21. Michigan defense did a nice job of mixing fronts.
22. Michigan is a above average defensive tackle away from being a super front.
23. I don’t get Coach Don Brown’s alignment with 5 defenders on one side and 1 on other.
24. 99% of high school teams can ID this and run to the bubble.
25. Maryland did this and picked up first down each time.
26. Talk about greatest strength being biggest weakness. Michigan linebackers over flow at times opening up the cut back.
27. I liked Michigan nickle package with Michael Danna and Hutch at defensive tackles.
28. I expect to see MSU watch this game film and run at Michigan between the tackles.
29. Maryland did and kept Michigan offense on the sidelines too long.
30. Give the defense a big hand, tackling is continuing to improve.
31. Good time for a bye week, until the 16th Go Blue!