1. Can’t be any better than 5-0.
2. Huge props to our good friend MaizeMan. He preached recruit kids who love to play football.
3. Harbaugh and staff have done just that.
4. Team 2023 is having fun and loves to play football.
5. A word of caution to my Blue Brothers. Don’t get too high. Nebraska was not very good.
6. That said, UM did exactly what they needed to. Put away a lesser opponent quickly and efficiently.
7. When you have 4 touchdown drives that burn 1/3 of the game your chances of winning are through the roof.
8. I think Henderson has won the starting tackle position.
9. Not perfect, he does get beat to inside on occasion.
10. Corum finally looked close to 100% yesterday.
11. I really like the small adjustment of aligning Edwards at 7 yards deep. He was much better in this alignment.
12. Sign of confidence in your offense is throwing football on 2nd and 2.
13. Great sign, no drop off on offense with back ups in the game. UM scored 10 points with 2nds and 3rds playing.
14. My unsung player of the game, #44 Bredeson. Amazing blocker and gutsy player.
15. If you want to watch a perfectly blocked play, watch Mullins TD run.
16. The gap blacks, coming off the doubles, and blocking the 2nd level was a big WOW.
17. As most know I really watch the LOS closely.
18. Win the LOS, and 98% of the time you win the game.
19. UM didn’t just win the LOS battle, the dominated it.
20. On both sides the ball they were consistently making a new LOS.
21. The Big difference today was the play of the edges.
22. Edges played best game of the season.
23. One thing that stood out was the edge fundamentals.
24. They did a great job getting tackles hands off them.
25. Big props to the underrated Coach Elston.
26. You know you are getting a huge push when Nebraska runs a jet sweep on 3rd and 2.
27. The interiors gap integrity is phenom.
28. MacGrogor in particular played his best game.
29. Hate to be a downer, but two things needed mentioned.
30. It wasn’t that Nebraska scored that p*ssed me off, but how they scored.
31. A long run caused by lazy defense. LBer does not shed, no pursuit, and safeties take a lazy angle.
32. I don’t care the score, that is BS.
33. Nebraska did expose something that needs fixed.
34. They hit UM for big plays between the safeties multiple times.
35. IMO that is because the overhangs did a poor job of rerouting. That was to be fixed soon.
36. I hate ending on a negative so I need to give props to Christain Boykin for the best tackle of year. Exactly how you teach it.
37. That’s all, Until Next Week, GO BLUE! … Written by CoachBT