1. With all that has been posted I almost skipped this week. But here we go.
2. If this entire TEAM, coaches, players, administration, and staff is not completely embarrassed with what happened yesterday they should be fired or resign.
3. Watched game three times and each time I became more convinced they did want to be there.
4. #1 thing that stood out to me was the physical difference.
5. Wisconsin beat this Michigan team up.
6. Scary part, Michigan staff basically conceded the point from the start.
7. Never even attempted to establish any type of running game.
7a. Michigan actually threw the ball 80% of the time in fist half.
8. If #10 (Dylan McCaffrey) gets healthy I am convinced he needs to be the quarterback.
9. Not blaming loss on #2 (Shea Patterson), his protection was awful, but it obvious to me he is not comfortable in this new scheme.
10. Think the rest of the of the team feels it also.
11. A few things that are ease fixes, take care of the ball.
12. Three turnovers vs. good team will get you beat.
13. If Michigan does not fix their protection issues none of the quarterbacks will survive the season.
14. Do think that using #10 with his skinny body as a quesi running back is stupid.
15. With the number of tight ends on our roster you would think one of them would be able to block.
16. I actually like the tight end screen to Nick Eubanks. Nice concept.
17. Now he have to convince the wide receivers to block consistently.
18. As all know I hate replay, Destroys rhythm of the game. And reversal on catch by Ronnie Bell just reinforced that hate.
19. As bad as offense was, I personally was madder at the defense.
20. Wisconsin Paul Chryst 100% owned Don Brown. Out schemed him.
21. I could not believe how many times the defense was caught out of position.
22. Why did the defense keep rotating the rolled up safety out of the box with Badgers hitting the bounce?
23. Either some one completely misaligned or terrible goal line defense. But leaving an A-gap undefended inside 5-yard line is crazy or stupid. You pick.
24. Any one else throw something at the TV when Carlo Kemp or Kwity Paye over penetrated and the linebackers did not fill.
25. Playing tight coverage without jamming or rerouting made rub offs easier.
26. Most will disagree, but thought front three was OK, except in red zone, (IMO) its was linebackers and overhangs that were major issue.
27. If some one would of told me Badgers would score 14 points in second quarter without Taylor I would laughed.
28. Joke was on me.
29. I would back defense suing offense for lack of support. But defense did not help itself either. Gave up too many third down conversations.
30. I am the only one who shakes their head when Michigan plays 2 high safeties.
31. We already have issues with scrambling quarterbacks. Now we line up in defense that is horrible vs. mobile quarterbacks.
32. Time to stop before I get P*SSED off again!
You must be logged in to post a comment.