Impressions: Scarlet Knights
- Huge Win. Ugly game, but who gives A SH*T!
1a. There was thread about what you would do if you were JH, answer was stop the bleeding!
- My best guess, we don’t see Milton much rest of season unless Cade gets hurt.
- Different offense and team once Cade hit a few passes.
- As I broke down the offensive line I was impressed with Zinter and Carpenter.
- Both moved the line of scrimmage backwards.
- I also have to mention, Michigan might have the two worse blocking tight ends in football history.
- Eubanks cost Michigan five big plays.
- I give Evans credit for running hard, but still cannot hit the bounce or read the cut backs.
- Better fit at slot (IMO), has good hands.
- We have need for a new field goal kicker, and quick.
- Thought Haskins and Zach Charbonnet played well. Both with and without the ball.
- Both made key blocks that made a difference.
- Cade selling out when running the pill lifted entire team.
- Milton tip-toeing around and not getting first down was killer and team reacted to it.
- Any one else smile when Michigan actually ran and hit a quick slant!
- Still don’t get Michigan’s red zone offense, why stack the box when you don’t have the horses to get the job done on regular basis.
- In two minute drill Michigan’s wide outs need to get to line to make. They cost Michigan quite a bit of time in two minute drill.
- Not sure what is more concerning Michigan’s lack of size or speed on defense.
- We are small, but we are sure slow.
- If Michigan does not upgrade their overhangs speed and athletic ability they will struggle against better offenses.
21.Lack of penetration by the defensive line was horrible.
- As was pad level. D Line really needs a major upgrade.
- I was really disappointed in team pursuit. Not enough hats to the ball.
- I will give some props to the corners, there positioning was better again.
- Still not finding the ball, but at least they are in good position.
- Having officials that let them play helped.
- I would be surprised in Milton does not enter the portal shortly after the season.
- The thing I noticed with Cade Mc is he did not rattle. Milton was playing frantically. An team reacted to both.
- I expect Cade to show improvement next week, something Milton never showed.
- If I am PSU I attack our/UMs linebackers early and often.
- Was really surprised Rutgers did go after them hard in coverage.
- 1 final thing, Anybody else throw their remotes when Rutgers QB out muscled our defense and scored after being hit at 3 yard line, Embarrassing!
- 1 goal for UM this week should be playing physical!
- WE won, but it was a very soft game.
- Until next week Go Blue!
You must be logged in to post a comment.