Michigan Football: Thoughts Bye Week
1. Probably will not be as long as normal, but once I get started you never know.
2. Most improved area on offense has been line play.
3. Have to give props to Coach Moore for simplifying and putting emphasis on physical play.
4. Runner up, TE play. As lead blocker and even making key catches from position
5. Key player going forward, Corum.
6. He is only player on the offense with difference maker type skill.
7. Most important stat, limited turnovers. Only two for entire season, IMPRESSIVE.
8. If UM is going to compete for Championship passing game will need a fairly large upgrade.
9. Area in most need of an upgrade, WR.
10. UM needs to add a speedy X or Z that can stretch a defense.
11. With exception of 1 half of football, Cade has been solid.
12. Nothing fancy or special, just solid.
13. Going forward, talking 2022 and beyond, UM will need an upgrade at the QB position.
14. UM special teams have been an overall plus.
15. Only blemishes have been 1 huge FG miss and Henning vs Nebraska.
16. Defense improvement has been amazing.
17 Biggest improvement has been pass rush.
18. Close 2nd has been assignment discipline.
19. UM has not had those annoying blown assignments that lead to easy scores.
19. Dax Hill has given UM their best safety play in recent memory.
20. Best player on defense, Aiden Hutchinson.
21. Close 2nd, Dax Hill.
22. Area needing biggest upgrade, linebacker
23. Close 2nd corners.
24. UM could also use a stud DT.
25. Need to give props to Coach Mac and staff.
26. Have done great job scheming around UMs deficiencies.
27. Area that I would like to see improved, create more turnovers.
28. Surprise player with most impact, David Ojabo. And he is still improving.
29. Most important development, Coach Harbaugh is a completely different coach.
30. This is probably related to 29, but close 2nd is this team is having fun!
31. LOL, guess this ended up being the usual length.
32. Until next week, GO BLUE!
You must be logged in to post a comment.