Impressions Penn State
by CoachBT · October 16, 2022
- Huge Team Win.
- UM won in all phases of the game.
- Any time you rush for 400 yards it is a complete team effort.
- UM O-Line did a great job of working to the doubles and coming off the doubles to block the 2nd level.
- Blake Corum is a special talent.
- Donavon Edwards, if he stays healthy, will be a special talent.
- Yes the offense needs to finish better.
- Think they were a bit too cute in the red zone.
- I have never been a fan of taking the ball back 6 yards to get a yard.
- We have talked about this before, but the maturity and patience of Corm and Donavon show is amazing.
- This patience is so important in letting the blocks develop and blocking 2nd level.
- Our friend Goose should be smiling.. UM did an outstanding job of pulling linemen and TE’s sealing the edge.
- One of under rated things on offense is how UM stretches defenses horizontally.
- They make defenses defend the entire field from sideline to sideline.
- JJ was excellent managing the game.
- 16 Used his legs in key situations and only made two or three questionable throws.
- I only have two concerns on defense.
- Getting aligned properly and on time.
- Those stupid offside penalties will bite you in tight games.
- UM defense is great when we get our linebackers and overhangs to fill.
- Not sure why UM stopped blitzing with the game still doubt.
- Penn State never handled the blitz.
- Give the front 4 credit, they did provide pressure and allowed UM to close out the game.
- What this defense does well s keep the offense behind the chains.
- This is one the better UM secondaries in recent memory.
- Very few blown coverage’s and do a nice job in run support.
- I am not overly worried with lack of turnovers caused by the defense.
- Offenses don’t take a lot of chances. That will keep turnovers down.
- Props to UM DT’s. I have been tough on them. They played an excellent game with great penetration.
- UM staff does a nice job keeping D Linemen fresh and made some excellent adjustments.
- And yes when your offense rushes for over 400 yards that also helps.
- Not usually a big fan of bye weeks, especially before big games.
- With UM dinged up a bit this one might actually help.
- Buckle up your chin straps, Sparty is up next.
- Until Next Time, GO BLUE!
Tags: Big TenMichigan FootballPenn State
You may also like...
You must be logged in to post a comment.