Impressions Purdue — Big Ten Championship
by CoachBT · December 5, 2022
- 13-0 and Big Ten Champions. Does not get much than that.
- Back to Back is Special.
- Props to defense staff.
- Very Good adjustments.
- I really like that overload blitz.
- Three huge differences between 1st and 2nd half.
- Tackling was big improvement.
- 99% of DCs I have a clinic with always say the same thing. It is not the short pass that hurts. It is yards after catch the defenses need to eliminate.
- Linebacker play improved immensely.
- 10 Barrett in particular had a tough 1st half
- Missed issue with tackling was terrible angles, and over running plays
- Points off of turnovers. Johnson’s two picks translated to two TDs.
- Enjoy Johnson now, he will 3 and done IMO.
- UM defense misses Mike Morris as much as offense misses Corum.
- Anybody else get P*ssed off when sideline announcer had to bring up Mazi.
- Never underestimate stupid.
- Have to give props to Purdue, nice concept on fake flea flicker.
- Two weeks in a row Edwards is completely different runner in 2nd half.
- Whom ever gives him the halftime pep talk needs to record it and give it Edwards before game starts.
- Not sure what is more annoying. All the commercials or 10 minute review delays.
- Just a thought, but wonder if during month off UM tries to add a moving pocket for JJ.
- He is a better thrower on the move.
- Colton is going to be a stud.
- In the 1st half Edwards kept running into back of blockers or right into 2nd level tackler.
- In 2nd half he need excellent job of making 1st guy miss.
- I smiled at the awesome 2 point concept.
- Sure will give next opponent something else to prep for.
- Hoping month off gets Robbins healthy or time to work out his issue.
- Good sign, Purdue was spying JJ much of the time.
- Opens up passing lanes for WRs.
- No excuse for fake pint SNAFU.
- On the the Playoffs. Until then GO BLUE.
Tags: Big TenMichigan FootballPurdue Boilermakers
You may also like...
You must be logged in to post a comment.